Good question! It's long been the choice of many homeowners. In fact, carpet is still the primary flooring choice for many. After all, it's relatively inexpensive, comfortable, generally easier to install and replace than other floorcoverings, and it offers more fashion options, colors and textures than any other floorcovering category on the market.
Carpet offers more warmth, softness and is much quieter than any other choice of floorcovering.
Today's carpet styles, colors and textures also blend well with any home décor and with a variety of other flooring products. From traditional to country, from casual to formal, you can always find a carpet that will complement any interior setting and give you years of beauty and performance.
Consider the benefits:
- ---Carpet adds warmth and is soft underfoot.
- ---Carpet is much quieter than hard surface floors.
- ---Carpet comes in a wide variety of colors, tones and hues.
- ---Carpet can hide many sub-floor irregularities that would not be permitted with hard surface floors.
- ---Carpet can be installed over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, including concrete slabs in basements.
- ---Carpet is economical and the installation costs are generally less than most hard surface products.
In spite of all of today’s new flooring options, carpet still remains one of the best and economical flooring choices available.
For more information please complete the form on the right and a repersentive from our store will contact you.
There are countless reasons to love Shaw carpeting.
- Soft, Luxurious Comfort - There is nothing quite like carpet for a soft place to play, sit, and work.
- Warmth - You'll feel the warmth with each step...especially that first step out of bed each morning. You'll also feel the general, inviting, intangible warmth that a room with carpet provides.
- Beautiful, Stunning Design - Carpet can be an incredible design element to the room. Whether you choose a striking color, pattern, or texture, it can be the foundation of a room's entire design.
- Unlimited Colors - Color is an important aspect of self expression and design. Your options are truly limitless to create the look that is uniquely you.
- Helps you Breathe Easier - Multiple scientific studies conclude that carpet fibers trap and immobilize potential allergy-causing particulates from being in the air stream.
- Soften Slips and Falls - Regardless of age--from the young to the elderly--there are great benefits to having slip-resistant carpet in your home to minimize slips and cushioning the fall if they do occur.
- Reduces Noise - Carpet combined with carpet cushioning serves as a tremendous noise reducer in your home.
- A Durable Solution - With today's technology, carpets are a durable and sound investment for even the busiest of homes.
- Incredible Value - You can get all the great benefits at a price that can meet any budget.
Quality tufted broadloom brings warmth to any room.
Selecting your carpet
With its many styles, textures and types of construction, carpet is the right choice for everyone, from first-time homeowners, to retirees, to families with kids and pets. Plus, carpet will maintain its beauty and durability for many years when it is properly chosen, installed and cleaned. Carpet actually improves indoor air quality. Always use a certified flooring mechanic to install your carpet. Be assured they are using the industry standards found in CRI documentation.
Carpet and your health
Carpet can be wrongly blamed for contributing to asthma and allergies and for emitting high levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Studies have shown that carpet is better at trapping allergens than hard surface, such as tile or hardwood, because carpet fibers catch particles and allergens that fall to floor. When allergens are trapped in the carpet, they cannot circulate in the air for you to breathe. Proper cleaning with a vacuum effectively sucks up the dirt and dust from the carpet, locks it in the machine and keeps it out of the air.
Maintaining your carpet
Regular carpet maintenance can enhance your indoor air quality and prevent your carpet’s appearance from deteriorating prematurely. Because preventative maintenance is less expensive and more effective than infrequent restorative cleaning, Kraus recommends that you:
- Vacuum and spot clean your carpet daily.
- Implement a preventive maintenance program.
- Use hot water extraction to restore heavily soiled carpet.
Available carpet types
The perfect choice for today’s business environment.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality commercial carpet styles that exceeds the expectations of our customers while offering exceptional customer service.
Now a specialty brand of Kraus, our products have the same integrity and focus on commercial needs as ever before. Supported with a rich set of features and warranties, Barrett carpet is the perfect choice for today’s business environment.